Sunday, July 19, 2009

Há musicas que dão um calorzinho no coração... (by R.)


img.Sophie Griotto

Oh look at how she listens
She says nothing of what she thinks
She just goes stumbling through her memories
Staring out on to Grey Street.
She thinks, "Hey, how did I come to this?"
I dream myself a thousand times around the world
But I can't get out of this place.
There's an emptiness inside her
And she'll do anything to fill it in
But all the colors mix together, to grey

And it breaks her heart

She feels like kicking out all the windows
And setting fire to this life
She could change everything about her
Using colors bold and bright
But all the colors mix together, to grey

And it breaks her heart


(Dave Mathews Band, "Grey Street")

1 comment:

Marta said...

sometimes, just sometimes, i do say what i think, but just to you...

i do stumble a lot though.

still i look to the end of the street, and most of the times i think, one day i'm going to see what the end of these street looks like, turn around, look back and see how far i've walked...

for now it's just dreams, but i'm going to walk and walk and the void will disappear. i will fill it in.

My heart, ho well, who knows...i'll just keep it for me. Who knows the future. I will kick a lot more windows and i'll set fire to many things life has established for me, but that are not mine. I'll set them all on fire.

My heart, well i don't know. Maybe it will turn into ashes, maybe it will be broken a lot more times, maybe i'll throw it over the window. But it's mine and for the time being i'm keeping it.

trully yours
R.